Create An Account
Registration for a teacher account is 100% free and you can sign up in just a few minutes. Once you have an account, you’ll be able to:
- Purchase resources
- Add to your favourites
- Follow authors
- Contact authors
- Leave reviews after purchase
To get started:
- Select the ‘LOGIN/REGISTER’ link
- Select ‘Create an Account’
- Complete the short registration form
- Check your email for your account link
- You can then login to your new account
To change your password:
- Login to your account
- Select ‘Account Details”
- Scroll down a little and you’ll see the ‘Password Change’ box.
- Enter your current password, enter your new password, confirm your new password and save.
If you don’t get our email
If you’re creating an account (or resetting your password) and you don’t receive our email, please try the following:
- Check your spam/junk mail folder.
- If you’re using Gmail, please also check your ‘Social and Promotions’ tab.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe list, and then try again.
If none of the above helps, please contact us at: email@example.com
Can’t Log In
If you’re having trouble signing in, please check the following:
- If you’re using an email address to login, is it the one attached to your account?
- Have you made any errors when typing in your username, email address or password?
- If you have an author account, are you trying to login with your store name instead of your username?
- Are you trying to login with an old password?
- Is your account still open?
- Is your browser up-to-date?
Still having problems? Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can I see my purchases?
When you log in to your account, you will arrive at your Dashboard. Here you can see, the following information:
- your purchases/orders
- which authors you are following
- your support tickets
- your questions/inquiries to authors
- your downloads
- your account details
Please do not share your login details with anyone.
- If you do so, you may have account security problems
- Sharing your login and/or account details is a violation of the Terms and Conditions that you have agreed to abide by.
Closing or Cancelling
If you would like to close your account permanently or temporarily, please contact us at: email@example.com