Questions are Public
Please note that the questions you send to authors appear on their store page so as to help other potential customers.
Most authors have FAQ sections for each of their resources along with their resource descriptions so you may find what you need without having to contact the author.
If you can’t find what you need, you can contact the author by simply selecting the ‘Ask a Question’ button either on the resource page or the author’s store page.
Authors will only respond to questions that relate to their resources. Please do not expect authors to answer questions that do not do so.
There are two benefits to making sure that your question is written in a clear and unambiguous style:
- Authors are more likely to be able to give you a good quality answer
- Authors are more likely to respond quickly
No Reply from Author
If you have not received a reply from an author after 24 hours, please:
- check that the answer to your question is not in the FAQ
- send the author a polite reminder
- shop around to see if you can get what you need elsewhere on the site
- contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Outside the Website