- TeachersToTeachers.Net works on all common browsers: Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge and Explorer.
- Whichever browser(s) you’re using, please ensure that you keep them updated.
Can’t Download a File
- Download issues are usually the result of temporary network or browser connection problems. Simply refreshing your browser and trying again after a short time is usually enough to resolve this issue.
- If you are using a computer at your workplace, the issue may be due to a download restriction imposed by your organisation. In this case, you will need to use your own device to download the resource.
- If you are still unable to download the resource, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can’t Open a File
- First, please ensure that the file has downloaded completely. Some larger files and ZIP files can sometimes take a while to finish downloading.
- If the download is complete, make sure you are using the right application to open the file i.e. if it’s a PDF file, you need to use an application that can read PDF files such as Adobe Acrobat.
- If you’re still having problems, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
Since these issues are usually quickly resolved, please do not include issues of this kind that you may have had in your ratings and reviews. Thank you.
If your file is not printing well, try the following:
- Under ‘Page Size and Handling’ in your printer options dialogue box, select ‘Shrink Oversized Pages’.
- You can also try ‘Print as Image’, which you can find in the advanced settings.
- If you’re still having problems, please first open a support ticket with the author and outline your issue clearly.
If you’re still having problems, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org