- We use PayPal to process all transactions so you will first need to open a PayPal account if you don’t already have one.
- Please also ensure that your TeachersToTeachers.Net account is set up with the same email address as you use for your PayPal account.
- To withdraw your earnings, log in to your account, go to your author dashboard/payments and select the ‘Withdrawal’ button.
To ensure that transactions have been completed and to avoid withdrawals being denied, withdrawal of earnings for any resource cannot be made until 10 days after the purchase date of that resource. We appreciate your patience and understanding on this issue.
PayPal charges in the region of 2% for each withdrawal depending on the type of account you have with them and depending on your country of residence.
TeachersToTeachers.Net does not retain any charges for withdrawals.
If you do not see your withdrawal in your PayPal account:
- If this is your first withdrawal, please check that your account is set up correctly to receive payments and that you have completed the PayPal setup procedure of your account. Once complete, you can try again to make your withdrawal.
- If you still face issues, it may be that PayPal have denied the transaction for some security reason and so you need to contact PayPal for help. As soon as they’ve sorted it out for you, you can make your withdrawal.
Can’t Open a PayPal Account
If for some reason you are unable to open an account, you may try asking a family member or friend who has a PayPal account to accept your earnings and then transfer them on to you.